Sunday 8 July 2012

Serendipity

Of course, I always intended to put a sundae border on the backing................


I didn't get to do my mindless string piecing on Friday, as I began to machine quilt this one.  I was trying to do 'in the ditch' with gold thread, but it kept breaking!  I need to unpick, then try another brand.
***************************************** 
I looked at the rain this morning, then went for the green and blue string bin...............
and the too big to cut for 1/2 inch diamond bin.......................
 and started making 'fabric' as I had read this brilliant blog.

No more feeling of time wasting if I just need to machine without thinking too much.
I'm doing my best to include all the fabric borders.  I may call the project   "Timeless Treasure".  At the moment its just a relaxation tool.

Back to it!
And back to work tomorrow (:~[